Choose Your Divine Statue

We have a huge catalogue of ready-to-ship marble statues. We are a trained set of artisans.
who can carve marble statues as required by the client.

Payment Details

  • Bank – HDFC BANK

  • A/c no – 50200088925437


  • A/c Holder Name – BHAWANA ARTS EXPORTS

  • IFSC – HDFC0006656

  • PayPal Address –

  • GST NO – 08NEJPS5011H1Z4

Payment Terms

We accept payments through all major payment gateways, like PayPal, Wise, and bank transfers. Ready-to-ship products are 100% prepaid. We deliver the product after the full payment is received. For customised marle statues, we charge 40% of the total amount as charges and the remaining 60% after finishing the product, receiving approval from the client, and before we ship it to the client.


We use high-quality wooden boxes and foam to pack the marble statues. We use all safety measures to ensure the safest condition of the statutes until they are delivered to clients worldwide.


We ensure every method is used to deliver the product intact to the client. We excel in our 100% safe-to-deliver packaging style. However, if the client requires insurance for the product, we will insure the full amount of the invoice.

Transportation and Shipping

We deliver products all over the world through airlines and seaways. In India, products are delivered through railways, private loading vehicles, courier services, etc. For seaway shipments, the charges are based on volume. For seaway shipping charges, the client needs to provide us with the name of the nearest port to your location. A seaway shipment takes 35–40 days to reach the destination port. For Airways, the charges are according to weight and delivery address. Through the airways, the delivery duration is 5-7 days.

Bhawana Arts Exports WhatsApp